Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wishful Thinking?


 
"Oh nooooo! I'm melllllllllllllllllting."

 Making these cookies was very therapeutic. It not only used up my leftover frosting from the cookies I made this weekend, but it helped me vent my frustrations concerning the snowy weather.

 I've decided to just sit back and enjoy it, since I can't do anything about it. It is beautiful outside! Now of course I may have a different outlook if we lose electricity. But I'll cross that bridge when if I get to it.


Melting snowman cookies slightly adapted from "the decorated cookie."

2 comments:

  1. What were the snowman heads made of? They look too shiny to be edible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too shiny to melt like the rest of him! The heads were made of gum balls. I used frosting for the carrot noses and stick arms, and the buttons were candy. I used a food marker for the eyes and mouth.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by scrambled hen fruit! I appreciate all of your comments and look forward to reading them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails