Monday, April 5, 2010

Weekend Wanderings...Happy Easter!


What a beautiful day! Our family got together today to go to church and then partake of way too much really good food. These chicks showed up for the occasion...


as did my very methodical grandson.


I love how he carefully placed his eggs in his basket according to color. I have no idea where he got his "organization gene." Not from me, I'm afraid.


 Everything is getting greener and there are weeds flowers blooming everywhere. I found this bee and needed to take its picture.


I don't think it minded.


It was very intent on its work. Speaking of work, Spring break is this week...Hurray! Time for spring cleaning and maybe catching up on some reading. I'll let you know how that works out. :P

2 comments:

  1. YEA for SPRING BREAK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, if that doesn't shout Spring I don't know what does.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by scrambled hen fruit! I appreciate all of your comments and look forward to reading them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails